So here’s my tiny house. It’s a 1995 Intervec Falcon 190 Class B RV.
Lately I have been calling it our guest house because it’s parked outside of our 500 square foot apartment–interior pics coming soon!
It’s a micro efficiency on wheels. It has a couch that converts into a small bed. A loft sleeping area up top with very little head room.
A little kitchenette with a refrigerator, cook stove, sink, and cabinets.
And a little shower and toilet in the rear.
Note: This has since been sold.
This is the couch/bed as you enter in through the passenger side van doors. I know, I need to put up curtains.
Here’s a view from inside. Nice wood floors, huh? The little kitchen is on the left, refrigerator on the right, and the bathroom is behind me. Or I might have been in it when I took this, lol.
Here is a look at the sink and stove (mini kitchen)
And the tiny shower. It’s a sit down shower. And some straps, haha.
Things that need to be done
- Curtains need to be put up
- Need a new shower curtain
- Need to get propane lines checked
- I’d like to reseal the outside areas like where the fiberglass top meets the van, around vents, etc.
- Window tints on the driver’s side window and couch/bed window need to be removed and re-done (previous owner must have used Windex to clean and now they are turning purple and bubbly)
What do you think? Any suggestions? Any other ideas to make it look nicer? I was thinking about re-upholstering the seats and couch too.
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Wisconsin Chateau Tiny House by Tiny Smart House - June 6, 2020
- They’re Building A Passive Solar Home: Here’s How It Works - June 5, 2020
- Mat and Danielle: How They Built Their Second Van - June 4, 2020