This is the METRO Tiny House designed by Patrick Sughrue of Artisan Tiny House.
The METRO tiny house is the brainchild of Artisan Tiny House and is a nod to the mid-century curved travel trailers, with aluminum siding and exposed fasteners. She has traveled regionally, from Wenatchee, Washington and The Dalles, Oregon to some shows in Portland, Oregon. Everywhere she went people were amazed at how light and open she is, often commenting they could not believe she was only 20 ft. long.
You can get plans for this tiny house over at TinyHousePlans.com. Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thanks!
20ft METRO Tiny House Built with SIPs
Video Tour of the 8×20 METRO Tiny House
- Designed to be built with SIPs (Structural Insulated Panels)
- Designed by Patrick Sughrue of Artisan Tiny House
- 20ft long and 8ft 8in wide
- Approximate material cost $37,000
- 169 sq. ft. + 45 sq. ft. loft
- Weighs approximately 8,600 lb.
- Curved style roof
- Sleeps two
- Plans cost $199-$229
Get the plans: https://tinyhouseplans.com/metro-tiny-house
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also check out our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Live By The Mile ‘Buckey’ Van Conversion - January 23, 2022
- The Barn at Edenwood: Romantic Little Cabin with a Hot Tub Loft - January 22, 2022
- Lightly Used Escape ONE Tiny House on Discount! - January 14, 2022