If you want to take your tiny house on the road with you, this would be a good choice because it’s only 14ft long and you still get everything you probably need in a tiny home.
According to RMTH, this particular unit ended up costing about $31,000 back in 2016. Outside, it’s got rusty corrugated steel wainscot siding and a beautiful little covered entrance on the rear of the trailer with a custom, skinny dutch door — I love it!
The 14ft Mac Shack Tiny House on Wheels by Rocky Mountain Tiny Homes
When you step inside, you’ll find yourself right in the kitchenette area. To your left, is the bathroom with a Nature’s Head Composting Toilet and a metal trough tub/shower. Straight ahead and up the staircase is your cozy sleeping loft. Did I forget to mention the beautiful and classic Hobbit Wood Stove inside?
Plenty of storage for your favorite tea (I see Tulsi and Yogi teas up there!), coffee (my favorite), mugs, and your other favorite goodies. I also like how they organized the pots and pans with a kitchen rail.
Floor Plan for this Tiny House
Images © Rocky Mountain Tiny Homes
- Built by Rocky Mountain Tiny Homes
- Hobbit Wood Stove
- Nature’s Head Composting Toilet
- Plans to build your own (known as Crestone 14 plans)
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Restored Bungalow in Shelton, Washington For Sale - November 17, 2018
- Beautiful Tiny House Built by Shibui Woodworking For Sale - November 16, 2018
- Pro Snowboarder Turns Old $5,000 Fire Truck into His Rolling Tiny House - November 15, 2018