It’s so awesome how many tiny homes are now featuring downstairs bedrooms that are much friendlier on the knees! Janet’s custom K2 from Tiny Idahomes is one of those awesome new builds. She chose a brilliant seafoam green color for all the walls in her tiny house, and it’s bright and refreshing.
Besides the lower bedroom, there’s a loft bedroom area with beautiful architectural windows and a fascinating roofline. The galley kitchen has everything plus a dishwasher, and the bathroom has its own laundry. What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
This Tiny House Features a First Level Bedroom as well as a Sleeping Loft
The color inside makes this such a fun THOW!
The flip-up table sits under a beautiful window.
Janet has a beautiful ground floor bedroom.
Here’s the view from her room.
Some built-in shelving in the dining area.
What a fun roofline!
It almost has a space ship feel!
The galley kitchen has everything you need.
Pretty grey glass tiles.
There’s even a dishwasher.
Bathroom with a tiled shower.
I love the dramatic upper windows.
- Tiny Idahomes “K2” Model
- Downstairs bedroom
- Galley kitchen
- Oven and stove
- Bathroom with tiled shower
- Washer-dryer combo
- Custom 28ft Cascade Tiny House w/ Slide-out by Tiny Idahomes
- Emily’s 24’ Customized Clear Creek by Tiny Idahomes
- Philip & Jackie’s Window-Filled Tiny Idahome THOW
Our big thanks to Tiny Idahomes for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Amazing 12-foot-wide Park Model with Ground Floor Bedroom - September 28, 2023
- Her Self-Built Van Conversion with No Prior Experience - September 28, 2023
- Their Shipping Container Cabin and RV Life - September 27, 2023