Named the “Gunyah” in honor of the aboriginal word for “house/shelter,” this tiny house is simpler and more streamlined than Hauslein‘s previous builds. They offer this model in two layouts — one with a couch, and another with a ground-floor bed.
There’s so much high-quality workmanship going on inside! All the custom wood elements bring lots of character and contrast nicely with the cream walls. There’s an afixed ladder than goes up to the loft bedroom (with skylight) and an awesome breakfast bar with a flip-out window for enjoying nature.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter
Two Layout Options in This New 16-Foot THOW
Beautiful blend of aluminum and cedar siding.
This model includes a beautiful porch.
Breakfast bar with fold-up window.
Layout 1 Features a couch here.
A ladder to the loft bedroom.
Sink and two-burner cooktop.
Beautiful wooden countertops. So much character.
Little glimpse of the hardwood floors.
TV on the wall, bookshelf above the window.
Such a lovely glow with that morning sun.
View from the loft. Nice mini-split.
More shelving in the kitchen.
Looks like a good place to relax.
Bathroom sink. Work of art!
Shower stall with rainfall head.
Sleek modern toilet.
Skylight in the loft bedroom.
Can be towed by many 4WD vehicles.
- Starts at $100,760 AUD (~$65,725 USD)
- SLEEPS 2-4 · 5M LONG · 18 SQM · 2 LAYOUTS
- CHASSIS & DIMENSIONS
- Fully transportable and road registerable. Each tiny house is blue slipped and comes with a VIN number
- Built on a 5m x 2.5m durable, galvanised, heavy duty trailer chassis
- High end Al-Ko axles
- House Length: 5m House Width: 2.5m Height: 4.3m Weight: 2.8 tonne (towable with many 4WDs)
- Living Space: 18 square metres
- BUILDING MATERIALS
- Termite resistant timber frames
- Trimdeck profile, monument matte finish colorbond cladding
- Western red cedar feature cladding
- Durable aluminium windows, with SP10 SmartGlass
- Flyscreens on all windows
- Walls, ceiling and floors insulated with fibreglass earth wool (R2) & silver sarking
- Internal walls lined with solid pine paneling
- Aluminium & glass single front door
- Stunning & durable, solid cypress pine flooring and bench tops
- Quality standard charcoal coloured carpeting upstairs and in the slide-out if applicable
- Solid Rhino Ply cabinetry in the kitchen & bathroom – no chip board!
- Soft-close drawers and cupboards throughout
- 1 sided kitchen with storage
- Cypress pine ladder to loft
- Comfortable breakfast bar
- Large kitchen sink with high tap & clever in-sink drainer
- Space for either drawer dishwasher
- 2 burner gas stove
- Space for 124L bar fridge
- High quality, modern black fixtures
- Cypress Pine shelving
- Compact design bathroom as shown
- Epoxy floor
- Traditional flush toilet – composting toilet option available
- Full size 900mm x 900mm shower, with custom rod & high quality curtain (the reason we haven’t gone for glass is because it creates an extra wall within a small space. Bathroom feels much more open this way & you won’t bump any elbows!)
- Vanity unit with ceramic basin (Cypress Pine feature basin available)
- High quality, modern black fixtures
- Extraction fan
- Little shelf
- LED Backlit mirror
- Standard loft space with loft height of 1500mm at high end
- Space for double mattress
- Velux Skylight window in loft ceiling
- Space for comfortable, full-size 3 seater couch (Layout 1)
- Space for large wall mounted TV
- Solid Cypress Pine bookshelf, above couch
- ELECTRICAL, PLUMBING & GAS
- Dux instant gas hot water system
- Outdoor light to welcome you home
- Matte black slimline powerpoints
- Simple 240v plug in power system, same as a caravan
- Garden hose fitting to connect tiny house to water supply
- Smoke & carbon monoxide detector fitted
- HÄUSLEIN Little Sojourner Tiny House with a Laundry Chute!
- The Grand Sojourner Tiny House: A 3-Bedroom Tiny Home on Wheels!
- 16 ft. Cabin Tiny House on Wheels Plans by Tiny Easy
Our big thanks to Hauslein for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses