It’s not often that a bus build is an upsize in housing, but that’s the case for Sam, a traveling artist who put away his backpack to create this gorgeous bus home for about $10K and a lot of reclaimed materials. Sam had spent 5 months hiking the Pacific Crest Trail when he decided it was time to have a home.
He funds his travels by creating art from reclaimed materials and other small bits others would simply throw away. Wire trees are his specialty. He has a Murphy bed, excellent closet space with custom doors, and a slide-out pantry inside the bus. What feature is your favorite?
Don’t miss other amazing tiny house stories, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Murphy Bed, Reclaimed Materials, and Wood-Burning Stove
You can see some of his artwork by the sink.
That bed pops up Murphy-Style!
Sneaky hidden pantry.
VIDEO: Artist short bus conversion for just $10K!
- Follow him on Instagram
- Subscribe to his YouTube channel
- Check out his artwork!
- Subscribe to Tiny House Giant Journey
- Mark’s Rainforest Bus Conversion: Solo Travel at Age 60
- Dancer and Fashionista’s Amazing French-Inspired Shuttle Bus
- His Bus Build Tiny Home with a Murphy Bed
Our big thanks to Jenna for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Motorhomes | Bus Conversions | Conversions | Video Tour
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Their Vacation Skoolie w/ Epic Tiled Bathroom - June 4, 2023
- Stunning 2023 Tiny House For Sale: NOAH Certified - June 4, 2023
- Their $30K Bus Conversion with a Large Kitchen - June 3, 2023
I love it when folks can have it their way (lifestyle) and make it work. It’s always nice to have a home base to center you and give you reliable shelter. That’s a lot less stress in a life. Good luck in your travels and avocation.