Travis had mentioned the idea of RV living, and his wife, Yanai, was having none of it. But a few years later, Yanai lost her dad and the world had changed, allowing Travis to work remotely. She had a change of heart and needed a project to help her process her grief — so the couple got an RV and began the conversion for their family!
They are traveling the country with their two kids and are really loving the lifestyle change! Plus, the entire process has helped Yanai heal. Enjoy their video tour below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Their White & Turquoise Class A RV Renovation
The family spends most of their time boondocking.
They added a deep farmhouse sink.
VIDEO: DIY Class A RV Renovation
- Follow the family on Instagram
- Subscribe to their YouTube channel
- Subscribe to Tiny Home Tours Journey
- Family of 4 Lives in a Tiny Home, Sailboat & Van!
- Family of 5’s Adventurous Life in their Fifth Wheel RV
- Retired Military Family Moves Into an RV Full-Time
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Adorable Bungalow with Land for Sale Bremerton, WA - January 30, 2023
- How a Trip to Iceland Inspired Their Skoolie Life - January 30, 2023
- Rock Collector Has Spent 4 Years in Her Awesome Van - January 30, 2023