I don’t know that I’ve ever heard of a vanlife couple who spent as much time and forethought regarding making the move into a vehicle! They spent a full year plotting and planning and discussing all the things that could go wrong in order to prepare themselves. Now that they’ve been living tiny for over a year, they consider their van a “sanctuary” no matter where they go!
The result? An awesome van that perfectly suits their stealthy needs — Becky can take the van to work as a travel nurse and park at the hospital, and Drew works from the van (or a co-working space) as a digital nomad. Their bed design is a brilliant middle ground between “take it all apart” and permanent.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Stealthy Promaster W/ Shower & Cool Bed Design
Yes, they have a shower and cassette toilet!
They kept the outside as “normal” looking as possible to help with stealth.
VIDEO: Thoughtfully Designed DIY ProMaster
- Her Van Life With A Shower And Lift Bed
- They Fit Twin Hammocks, Shower, Toilet & Piano in this Van
- Couple’s ProMaster 3500 Van Conversion With Shower And Toilet
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Leaving Santa Cruz for Tiny Home in the Mountains - December 6, 2022
- Budget-Friendly Shuttle Bus for Little Family - December 6, 2022
- 2012 Chevrolet Express Short Bus Conversion For Sale - December 5, 2022