Amir emailed us this week to show off the awesome caravan wagon he and his 15-year-old son built together. It’s a space for them to hang out and work.
The story is that I wanted to build a small wagon for me and my son to have a place for recreation in our village.
So we built it on a small cart we found. Bigger than the cart. It has a small balcony with a kitchen.
And a shower outside under a tree.
I use it for writing and meeting people for coaching; and my son ( 15 y.o.) for hanging out with his friends.
I am an architect in my profession, and a coach. My son is in arts highschool here in Israel.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Handcrafted Work & Play Wagon
Tilting the walls out provides lots of extra space inside.
Oh, I love the fabric work on the ceiling.
The blue exterior looks lovely.
Wonderful scenery, too!
The camp stove lets them cook up meals.
The little canopy is a perfect touch.
- Covered Wagon with Victorian Interior at Dude Ranch in Nevada
- Wagon Tiny House in Rural England w/ Barrel Hot Tub
- MJ’s Stylish and Cozy Wine Theme Tiny House: My Tiny Wine Wagon
Our big thanks to Amir for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- ‘Couplespod’ Cabin in South Africa - January 28, 2022
- Catching Dinner & Baking Bread on Their 220 sq. ft. Sailboat Home - January 27, 2022
- Ex-Gov’t Rig Insulated w/ Local Alpaca Wool - January 26, 2022