Here’s a beautiful new 30′ tiny home that makes use of the wonderful Murphy bed invention! This single-level tiny home has a living room that quickly transforms into a bedroom at night by deploying the bed and “hiding” the couch in the process.
It also has the kitchen and bathroom on opposite sides of the home, which some people prefer for sanitary reasons. The U-shaped kitchen fits all full-sized appliances, so you can cook absolutely anything you want! And in the extra-spacious bathroom, you get a walk-in shower stall, private toilet area, and oodles of storage. The home is for sale in Santa Cruz, CA for $128,000.
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Murphy Bed Tiny House w/ Gorgeous Shingles
The exterior is a beautiful blend of dark green metal and cedar shingles.
An overhang covers the entry porch.
Here’s the living room in “day” mode.
So many skylights let in oodles of natural light.
There’s an oven and four-burners.
Look at the amazing size of that sink!
Cabinets with glass insets let you show off your nicer dishes.
Here’s the main area in “bedtime” mode.
Lots of storage on either side of the bed!
Notice how the couch supports the bed at night.
Another look at all the skylights!
Even more storage in the bathroom.
The home is heated and cooled with a mini-split
The shower had both a luxurious rainfall head and a separate handheld head.
You have a washer/dryer combo unit here.
There are wavy tiles all around the bathroom.
There is a smaller loft for storage, or possibly guests.
- Designed and built entirely by Craftsman John Collum, with over 45 years experience in all aspects of the building trades.
- Built with only the best materials and high-end products
- Built on 21,000# TrailerMade triple axle, I start with the best foundation available.
- Fully furnished
- Western red cedar siding 6″ exposure
- Con heart redwood exterior trim with 3 coats sikkens finish
- Built with only the best materials and high end products.
- Radiant floor heat -throughout -2 zones
- LG 12000btu,21 seer mini split AC/Heat/dehumidifier
- Takaki on demand water heater
- R30 floor insulation
- R21 walls
- R30 ceiling
- 26 ga.standing seam roof forest green over grace ice and water membrane
- 7 velux skylights
- Andersen forest green narrowline double hung windows throughout
- Breda murphy bed with mattress
- Corian countertops
- Custom kitchen,
- Full details upon request
- Any question ,just email
- Full design service as well as accepting clients for my next build.
- I only build one at a time and 100% of all work is done by only myself.
- Average build will take 4 months from start to finish
- Thank you for viewing my passion and my art.
- House decor and staging by John Collum
- Fern: Beautiful Modern Farmhouse THOW by Made Relative
- 32ft Perch & Nest THOW w/ Possible Tiny House Community Spot
- Restoration Tiny Home by Modern Tiny Living
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Their Ultimate Overlanding Truck Camper - February 24, 2024
- Upgrading to a Detachable Truck Camping Bed for Adventure Travel - February 24, 2024
- His DIY Bamboo Van Conversion - February 24, 2024