Nikki’s bus is proof that maximalists can live tiny! An artist and web designer, Nikki knew what she wanted in a home, and she made it happen. There’s a desk for her web design, a large counter-top studio for her art, and most incredibly, a full-sized soaking tub in the middle of the bus with a 200-gallon water tank and on-demand hot water tank.
She also snuck in a side-by-side fridge & freezer, a massive farmhouse sink, and a washer/dryer unit. On the back of the bus, she has a spacious deck that houses her generator and more exterior storage. What more could you want?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Her 35-Foot Bus is Designed for Creativity!
The outside might look unassuming, but the interior is great!
She designed her entire bus around her epic bathtub.
VIDEO: Her Unique 35 Ft. DIY Skoolie w/ a HUGE Bathtub
- Follow the bus on Instagram
- Follow Nikki & her art on Instagram
- Check out her website
- Subscribe to Tiny Home Tours
- Artist’s $9K Shuttle Bus Conversion
- Tattoo Artist’s Epic Raised-Roof Rig
- Artist and Web Designer Hit the Road at 18 in a Short Bus Conversion
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Gorgeous Three-Bedroom Tiny House For Sale - February 23, 2024
- Wee Nook Hobbit-Style Cabin in Tennessee - February 23, 2024
- Davey Jackson by Off Highway Van: Rugged Luxury Van Life - February 23, 2024