This is the Ward tiny house on wheels by Movable Roots. It’s built on a 28-foot Movable Roots trailer with 300 square feet of living space when including the bedroom loft which is accessible by a custom storage staircase.
The tiny house also features custom cabinetry, a kitchen with a bar lounge area, a walk-in closet on the way to the bathroom, and a combo washer and dryer snugged into the staircase. Take a look and learn more about this custom tiny house below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this – Join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Custom 28-foot Ward Tiny House by Movable Roots
VIDEO TOUR – Ward Tiny House by Movable Roots
- Ward model
- Built on a 28′ Movable Roots trailer
- Custom built by Movable Roots for a client
- Just over 300 square feet of living space including the loft
- This tiny house is based on the Cavin model but slightly tweaked for new customer
- The main bedroom is in the loft, accessible by custom-built storage stairs
- The tiny house features custom cabinetry throughout
- L-shaped kitchen with 36″ uppers and custom barn wood open shelving with LED lighting
- Quartz countertops that extend past cabinetry for bar seating
- The living room is located on the rear of the tiny home fitting the client’s couch from Home Reserve which has built-in storage
- There is a 33-square-foot closet area on the way to the bathroom! The client intends on building a small desk here on the window wall along with closet shelving on the opposite side.
- The 30-square-foot bathroom includes an Incinolet toilet, a walk-in shower (36″ x 36″), beautiful subway tiles, and a glass shower enclosure.
- This model starts at $129,999 and is $149,999 as shown
- 58-ft. Turkey Run Tiny House by Movable Roots at Black Prong Equestrian Village
- The Jock Tiny House by Movable Roots
- Kupersmit Tiny House by Movable Roots with Standing Loft Space
- 40×10 Movable Roots Tiny House For Family Farm
Our big thanks to Nikki at Movable Roots for sharing!🙏
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | THOWs | Tiny House Builders | Video Tours
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
this would work beautifully as a STAND UP LOFT. the top stairs are unneccessary.
What is the reason for the step upon entering the door? Seems like it could be an accident waiting to happen; for me anyway. I am not what one could describe as graceful!
It’s because of the wheel wells… Note the exterior and where the trailer tires are located…
I don’t understand why the entry door is raised. That is nothing but a trip hazard both in entering and leaving. What is the room between the kitchen and bathroom?
Wheel wells is why the door is raised… The owner wanted the living room to perfectly fit the couch they ordered from Home Reserve, prioritizing the living room space. So the entrance had to be moved to over the wheel wells and you can see on the exterior why that’s the case with where the tires are located…
While the video description explains that space, “33 sq ft closet area that client intends to build a small desk area under the window on the passenger side and add customized closet shelving on the opposite side.”…
The empty room between the kitchen and the bathroom is full of possibilities and could be used for a closet as the fellow said in the video. OR, it could have a desk on one end for writing my books with an area for the accoutrements, and an art table at the other end with space for paints, canvases, and brushes. There is also a fair amount of white space for hanging my paintings. Ideal for me. I think there would be enough room for a small table at the end of the sofa by the kitchen, and it looks like one could also situate a short pop-up coffee table in front of it at which to eat. Lots of options. I like the Incinolet toilet. Very nice Tiny House. Love Lyn