Mariryan and Heather are triathletes who live in Florida and transformed the Surf Shack in their backyard into a beautiful tiny guest cottage for family and friends. There’s even a cute mini porch off the front of the tiny home.
The inside is pretty micro — with a main loft bed, a loveseat that becomes another sleeping area, a mini kitchen on one wall, and a slim wet bath on the other. What do you think of this space?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Couple’s Sustainable Backyard Cottage
The beautiful scallop tiles bring so much character!
There’s a loft bedroom and the couch also becomes a sleeping area.
VIDEO: Converted Shed to Tiny House
- Couple Turns Shed into a Floating Cottage
- 14’x 36’ Shed to House Conversion in North Carolina
- Tool Shed in Croatia Turned into Modern Tiny House with a View: MORE PICTURES!
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Luxury Ocean Studios for Dillon Beach Resort - December 4, 2022
- Family’s 500 sq. ft. Barndominium: Home, Gym & Workshop - December 3, 2022
- Barbara’s 18 ft. Industrial Farmhouse with a Porch - December 3, 2022