Brie & Shawn wanted to enjoy being out in nature with their dogs and escape the pricey Seattle-area rent. Their first van was the cheapest they could find, and they soon upgraded to a Sprinter, and finally (for now) their 2019 Ford Transit.
Their story is a good reminder that your first van (or tiny house) might not be your last — and that’s ok! You just have to start somewhere. Now their brand and photography are enough to cover their bills and fund their travel lifestyle. Pretty awesome!
Enjoy the Tiny Home Tours video tour below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Brie and Shawn’s DIY 2019 Ford Transit Van Conversion
They left the exterior of their van stealthy.
Inside, they went for a Pacific Northwest cabin vibe.
VIDEO: Gorgeous DIY Ford Transit Camper Van
- Subscribe to Tiny Home Tours on YouTube
- Follow the couple on Instagram
- Follow his photography on Instagram
- A Year-Long Experiment Turned No-End-In-Sight VanLife
- Linnea’s Cabin-Style Van She Built Herself
- She Went From Van Life To This Truck Camper
Our big thanks to Allison of Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Ex-Gov’t Rig Insulated w/ Local Alpaca Wool - January 26, 2022
- Bus Life And Painting 10,000 Mural Flowers Across the United States - January 26, 2022
- Rolling with Ophelia: Couple’s Debt-Free Bus Life - January 25, 2022