Builders are really starting to listen to consumers who want tinies without a loft bedroom, and “The Flat” model by Uncharted Tiny Homes is the perfect senior-friendly tiny house that would make a great granny pod!
They have two layouts (one with a separated bedroom, and one studio-style) and you get to choose the finishes as you’ll see below. You can truly make your tiny house fit your style!
This model sits on a 30 foot trailer and has 215 square feet with 10 foot ceilings that make it feel extra spacious. It starts at $70,000, and you can get in touch with the builder here.
Don’t miss other van conversions for sale like this, join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
Downstairs Bedroom Senior-Friendly THOW
Here’s the first style, with the separate bedroom
The dark butcher block countertops look great with the whitewashed shiplap
The living room separates the kitchen and bedroom.
Lots of great windows in the Master!
A pocket door hides the bathroom.
Now for style #2, with a studio layout.
The yellow pine makes this extra cozy-feeling.
A 3/4 bathroom.
The ceiling is left open.
Exterior finishes can be whatever you’d like! The video shows style #3!
VIDEO: The Flat x 2 Tiny Home Walk-Through
- Starts at $70,000
- With or without bedroom wall separation
- Kitchen with butcher block counters
- Style and finishes picked by you
- Full kitchen
- 3/4 Bathroom
- Pick your exterior finishes
- The Bunkhouse: New Model from Uncharted Tiny Homes
- Tiny Mansion Video Tour: Uncharted Tiny Homes
- The Mansion Jr. by Uncharted Tiny Homes
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Entrepreneur’s Tiny House Built from Shell - August 4, 2021
- Natalie’s $400 Pallet Shed Using Reclaimed Materials - August 4, 2021
- Family Builds Beautiful Bus Tiny Home For Under-$11K - August 3, 2021