This 400 sq. ft. solar off-grid small house design was submitted as part of LaMar’s off grid tiny house design contest where you can win up to $500 for submitting your own design.
But this 16′ x 25′ small home is designed to be a spacious, space saving, creative tiny home that’s fun to live in and share with others if you wanted to.
There will be solar roof mounted hot water heater, a unique upstairs deck/balcony, large kitchen, solar panels, and so much more.
400 Sq. Ft. 16×25 Off Grid Small House
See the rest of it and learn more below:
See the original post over at Simple Solar Homesteading. And if you enjoyed this design help us share it with others using the buttons way down below. Thanks!
More Designs In This Contest
- 200 Sq. Ft. Quixote Cabin
- 280 Sq. Ft. Solar Off Grid Tiny Cabin
- Jayne’s 192 Sq. Ft. Cottage
- Stealthy DIY 5th Wheel Cargo Trailer Off Grid Home
- Dennis’ 192 SF Off Grid Cabin
Win Cash Prizes and More w/ LaMar’s Tiny House Contest
LaMar is accepting your designs that are:
- 200 sq. ft. or less,
- 201-400 sq. ft.,
- Tiny Homes on Wheels,
- House boats,
- Van Conversions,
- or Campers
There’s almost no limit to what you can create for your very own customized and personalized tiny home.
If you liked this 400 sq. ft. solar off grid small house design you’ll absolutely LOVE our free daily tiny house newsletter with even more!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Roger’s Cottage, 675-sq.-ft. Retreat in Downtown Raleigh - October 15, 2020
- Liz and Ron’s Married Life In A Van - October 14, 2020
- Expedition Evans: From Van Life to Salvaging a Sailboat - October 14, 2020