Here’s a tiny house with a whole 30 acres of land, located about a half-hour from Santa Fe, New Mexico.
The 400-square-foot home is completely off-grid, with solar power, a water tank, and a wood-burning stove to keep the home warm!
The barn-style house has an open floor plan with a loft bedroom, kitchen area, and living space. There’s also a bathroom. What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Live Off-Grid on 30 Acres Outside of Santa Fe!
There’s a loft bedroom with lots of headroom.
Here it is decorated.
The kitchen and bathroom are in the back of the home.
Love the beautiful tile.
There’s a wood-burning stove in the center of the house.
Here’s the bathroom with a shower.
Solar power provides needed electricity.
Wow! Look at those views.
- 30-acre property
- Off-the-grid tiny home
- Water storage tank
- Solar power
- 35 minute trip to Santa Fe
- Less than an hour to Albuquerque
You can check out all the details and make an offer at Tiny House Marketplace.
- The Cottage At Hidden Springs in Bentonville, Arkansas: 400-sq.-ft. Tiny House w/ One-Bedroom, One-Bath
- The Homestead: 400 Sq. Ft. Home by Utopian Villas
- 400-sq.-ft. Park Model Tiny Home Built Like A Cabin
Our big thanks to Jerome for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Amazing Rustic Box Truck Conversion For Sale! - February 24, 2021
- Web Developer & Family in Their 2007 Duramax Diesel 6.6 LMN Chevy Short Bus - February 24, 2021
- Off Grid Tiny House on 30 Acres in NM - February 23, 2021