Talk about your own little piece of paradise: This tiny home, named the Oasis, is built by Paradise Tiny Homes in Hawaii (but they will ship to the states if you pay shipping).
The home includes a magical sky-lit shower, a “mango bar” connecting the kitchen with outdoor dining, and one of the biggest round picture windows I’ve ever seen! But the best part, for me, is the stunning blue tile in the kitchen and bathroom.
You can enjoy the photo tour and video tour below, and contact the company to order your very own Oasis here. It costs $112,000. Enjoy!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
This THOW Has a Hammock Loft!
Check out that board and batten siding, and mango bar!
The tropical blue tile looks stunning against the white paint.
Enjoy the island breeze with this open-up window.
Tropical plants and a skylight in the shower.
A curved stairwell takes you to the loft bedroom.
That giant round window is definitely the signature feature of the house.
Swap the chairs out for a cozy couch.
This one even has an epic loft hammock!
And the bubble windows are purrrfect for kitties.
Bedside sconces are great for midnight reading.
Lovely view from the bedroom.
VIDEO: Oasis Tiny Home by Paradise Tiny Homes
(Note: Different interior finishes than the one pictured above)
- Body Length: 24
- Shower bump-out 3′
- Circle Window bump-out 1′
- Width: 8′
- Height: 14′
- Trailer: Custom 8×24′
- Deck: 10’x12′
- Kitchen: 8’x8′
- Living Room/Entrance w/Staircase: 12’x8′
- Loft: 8’x8′
- Bathroom: 4’x8′ +
- Kitchen Ceiling Height: 7′
- Loft Wall Height: 3′
- Loft Floor to Center Ceiling Beam: 4′
- Deck: 8’x12′
- Framing: Wood
- Siding: Board and Batten
- Roof: Corrugated metal- Clear roofing above the shower
- Ceiling: Vaulted/A-frame living room and bathroom.
- Curved above entrance and loft.
- Exposed beams.
- 260 Square Feet
- Stairs: Oversized 15″ step height, Fridge built-in
- Flooring: Vinyl,
- Kitchen Counter: 7’x2′ X2
- 3/4 Bathroom: Shower, Sink, Toilet
- Appliances: 3/4 size fridge, Washer/Dryer Combo,
- Range, On-demand Water Heater
- Windows: One large focal point window with a dining bar (living room), two large kitchen windows that open entirely.
- $112k Includes:
- Custom Tiny Home Trailer
- Three Roof Pitches (curved & A-frame)
- Skylight Above Shower
- Custom 6 Drawer Storage Bedframe
- Custom Kitchen Cabinetry
- Custom Storage Staircase
- Custom Countertops
- Washer/Dryer Combo
- Air Conditioning
- Large Living Room Picture Window bump out-Tiled
- Breakfast Bar at Picture Window
- Tiled Shower
- Curved Sliding Glass Shower Door
- Tiled Kitchen Backsplash
- Outdoor Mango Bar
- Mango Wood Accents & Shelves
- Sleeping Loft
- On-demand Propane Water Heater
- Kitchen Sink
- Standard Flush Toilet
- Bathroom Vessel Sink
- Vinyl Flooring
- Awning Kitchen Windows
- Lighting Fixtures
- Ceiling Fan
- Bathroom Fan
- Furnished by designer
- She Converted Two Vintage Trailers into Her Tiny Home Oasis
- THOW in the Meadow: Tiny Living in Germany
- Rainforest Tiny House Vacation in Volcano, Hawaii
Our big thanks to Alfor sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Blackbird Cheeky Monkey Tiny House is 28 Ft & $80K - March 3, 2021
- The Château: 30 Ft. Uncharted Tiny Homes Build w/ Downstairs Bedroom & Solar - March 3, 2021
- From Weekend Trips to Full-Time Tiny House Living in Switzerland - March 2, 2021