Despite having a successful career, Brenda found herself homeless some years ago while trying to take care of her aging mother. A tiny house was a perfect solution to her predicament — until it wasn’t. Not long after buying her first THOW, it crashed on its way to Oregon and was largely demolished.
But Brenda got back up! She salvaged what she could, and ended up with a larger tiny home that makes sense for her “not minimalist” lifestyle. Now she’s been living at the Tiny Tranquility tiny house community for three years, and she loves her life and little home.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
“Not A Minimalist” Living Tiny in Community
Brenda displays all of her “stuff” where she can see and enjoy it.
She has an office/guest room with an extra daybed.
She loves her burgundy home!
VIDEO: Her New Tiny Home – Starting Over (Her Tiny Home Rebuild After A Crash)
- Sea Foam Tiny House at Tiny Tranquility near the Oregon Coast
- Two Year Update: Tiny Tranquility Tiny House Village in Waldport, Oregon
- Pequeno Tiny House Plans Ft. Stand-up Loft & Office
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | THOWs | Solo Tiny House Living | Tiny House Communities
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Why These Navy Veterans Chose Truck Camper Life For Now - March 29, 2023
- They Bought a House but Kept the Bus - March 29, 2023
- How Standing Rock Inspired Her Tiny Bus Life - March 28, 2023
Good for her, I wish her well.