Michael is a musician who wanted a quiet place he could go to and write music. Originally he thought he’d convert a tiny home in just 3 months, but his attention to detail (and there are so many thoughtful features in this build!) meant it took 2 years and 8 months to see the finished product.
The cozy cabin skoolie has a huge rooftop deck, a stone-facade fireplace, and a really cool desk space that hides a full keyboard and a TV/computer monitor where he can edit his work. He has under-bed storage, a great kitchen, and a wet bath. Enjoy the tour!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
He Spent Over 2.5 Years Building the Perfect Bus Home
Michael wanted it to feel like a cozy cabin.
His desk hides his keyboard and computer monitor.
VIDEO: Thoughtfully-Designed School Bus Tiny Home
- Soul-Folk Musician’s Portland Tiny House on Wheels
- Indie Folk Musicians’ Recycled Yurt
- From Soul-Sucking Job to Full-Time Musician Buslife
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Micromansion: Ultra Modern THOW w/ Elevator Bed - October 3, 2023
- Big Bear Van’s Santa Monica Sleeps Up to 5 People! - October 3, 2023
- Tres Volcanes: Two-Bedroom Costa Rica Tiny Home - October 3, 2023