Looking to plan a unique vacation? You could stay in a DIY yurt cabin at a hang-gliding park and watch folks come to a landing while sipping your morning coffee! And in the afternoon you could go on your own adventure flying from the sky.
The one-room yurt in Georgia has all you’ll need, including a well-stocked kitchen space, a comfortable bed, and a full bathroom with a tub if you need a soak. It has a lovely shabby-chic decor style inside which feels welcoming and relaxing.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
All-Wood Studio-Style Yurt Cabin with Views of a Hang-Gliding Park
A beautiful central tree trunk beam.
Half of the yurt is a sitting area and small kitchen.
A queen bed takes up the other side.
It comes with lovely linens!
How cute are those cabinets?
Two-burner cooktop and fun dishware available to use.
I have a soft spot for exposed beams.
A full bathroom with honeycomb tiles.
Your porch has a view of the hang gliders!
- Mountain view
- Hot water
- Bedroom and laundry
- Towels, bed sheets, soap, and toilet paper
- Bed linens
- Extra pillows and blankets
- TV & record player
- Air conditioning & Heating
- Smoke alarm & Carbon monoxide alarm &Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Wifi & office space
- Space where guests can cook their own meals
- Refrigerator/Microwave/Cooking basics
- Pots and pans, oil, salt and pepper
- Dishes and silverware
- Bowls, chopsticks, plates, cups, etc.
- Coffee maker: Keurig coffee machine
- Shared backyard
- An open space on the property usually covered in grass
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining area
- 1974 Coperthwaite Wooden Yurt Getaway in New Hampshire
- Indie Folk Musicians’ Recycled Yurt
- Orange Sunshine Secluded Yurt by the River
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Bus and Van Life After Losing Her Mom - September 26, 2023
- Their Epic 4×4 Ambulance Conversion - September 26, 2023
- Incredible 38-ft. Tiny House with a Private Bedroom - September 25, 2023