After a job loss, these college sweethearts sold everything they owned and decided to leave “normal” life behind, find remote work, and renovate an RV fit to take them to the slopes! Since most RVs aren’t winter-proofed, it took a lot of creativity to insulate and protect their rig enough to withstand a winter of sports and exploration.
They painted a beautiful mountain mural on the exterior of the RV and added a DIY composting toilet and solar system to allow them to go and stay off-grid. What do you think of this conversion?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Couple & Dog in Class C Conversion
Some upholstery covers and new paint does wonders!
Look how cute their doggo is! Also the mural.
VIDEO: Beautifully Renovated RV – Built for Winter
- Class C RV
- Automatic awning
- Re-upholstered the furniture
- Tons of added insulation
- DIY Reflectix window treatments
- 1000 watt solar
- Wifi connection and booster for signal
- The Fern Campervan by Project Yonder
- Evolution RV Tiny House by City Design
- Captain Tucker’s Escape to Baja in His Class A RV
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Park Model Tiny House with Covered Porch - February 29, 2024
- Her Gorgeous Tiny House Rental Design - February 29, 2024
- 24-ft. Green Accent Tiny House with Double Loft Bedrooms - February 29, 2024