The couple lived in the home for 9 months before passing it on to Shantel’s brother for safe-keeping, and purchasing a one-way ticket to Nicaragua! Read about it on their blog.
The home features two lofts (one for sleeping, one for storage), a beautiful kitchen and a living room with a comfy couch! I also love the color scheme in this gem.
Just Whals Tiny House by Mint Tiny Homes
Images via Mint Tiny Homes
- 291 square feet
- 9 by 7 bedroom loft
- 3 by 8 storage loft
- Bedroom skylight
- Beautiful bathroom with tiny sink!
- Galley kitchen
- Bar looking out large picture window
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 100-Year-Old Adobe Home on a Pecan Orchard - May 13, 2021
- Kottage Knechtion Treehouse B&B - May 12, 2021
- Jude Tiny House w/ Downstairs Bedroom & 400 Sq. Ft. - May 11, 2021