As always, Baluchon has delivered a gorgeous custom tiny home to get another happy customer! Coline wanted a 19.5-foot trailer designed with cooking in mind, so her kitchen takes up nearly half the square footage of the first floor. She has an additional flip-up section of counter that doubles as her dining area.
She chose a loft bedroom with a lower landing that allows her to stand up by the bed. The living room has a cozy couch and large windows that are painted a rusty red color on the exterior. Finally, she has a small bathroom with a shower and composting toilet, and a mini wood stove to keep warm. What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter
Tiny Home Designed with Cooking in Mind!
Notice all the counter space for food prep!
The extra flip-up counter folds down for ease of movement.
Two cute stools pull out so you can eat.
There’s a cozy living room with big windows.
Cool floating steps take you up to the loft.
She has both an oven and a two-burner cooktop.
A wood-burning stove keeps things cozy.
Such gorgeous mustard-colored cabinets.
The barrier to the loft is very artistic.
Here’s the beautiful loft with big windows.
A nice little side table with additional storage.
A fancy black shower stall.
There’s a dry composting toilet under some floating shelves.
What a beautiful trim color.
- Large and numerous windows
- Oxide red trim on the exterior with red cedar clapboards
- Custom staircase to the loft bedroom with metal stringer and oak steps
- Sofa in the living room
- Wood stove for heating
- Large kitchen with two worktops and lots of storage
- Built-in wardrobe for clothing
- Bathroom with standing shower stall
- Composting toilet in the bathroom
- Insulated with cotton, linen and hemp
- Electric oven and gas cooktop
- Pine flooring
- 19.6 feet long
- Eucalyptus Tiny House: All One Level by Baluchon
- Extra-Wide Double Loft Tiny House by Baluchon
- Elise’s Custom Baluchon Tiny House For Full-time Living
Our big thanks to Baluchon for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Their Ultimate Overlanding Truck Camper - February 24, 2024
- Upgrading to a Detachable Truck Camping Bed for Adventure Travel - February 24, 2024
- His DIY Bamboo Van Conversion - February 24, 2024