Ed had dreamed of traveling the United States since she was a teenager. She grew up on a farm and hadn’t seen much else out there. In her 20s she got distracted by doing normal life.
But at age 30, she decided it was time to find a van and get out there. She did an awesome job insulating her van with blankets and black out curtains — and her van is totally electricity-free, which is quite impressive. She also has a manual pump for water, and just uses a cooler for her food.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
When She Turned 30 She Went For Van Life
Ed painted the beautiful mural on her floor.
She uses bungee cords and eyes to hold in her drawers.
VIDEO: Solo Female in DIY Van – Freedom and Mental Health
- Sophie Climbed Everest & Now Travels Solo in Her Van
- Tisha’s Custom Timberline Van Lets Her Go Anywhere
- Virginia’s Solo Van Life Retirement
Our big thanks to Allison of Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Jonathan and Curtis’ 100% Solar Bus Life Retirement - September 18, 2021
- Sand Pebble Cottage on Cape Cod - September 18, 2021
- Outer Banks Art Deco Geodesic Dome Home - September 17, 2021