It’s a really enjoyable video to watch because there are no words, but you can hear all of the beautiful sounds of construction with no power tools, and while watching you start picking up a lot of what it takes to build a cabin. It’s pretty awesome. Hope you enjoy.🙏🔨
Don’t miss other awesome stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Off-grid cabin built using free pallet wood
To begin with, we started to break the pallets down into useable timber to build the foundations and the frame of the cabin. For the roof we used recycled tin from an old barn roof. We then used an old garden shed window and fit this to the western wall of the cabin. Once the framework and structure of the cabin was complete, we began to some pallet wood projects and focused on building furniture for the inside of the cabin.
FULL VIDEO – Father/Son Build Cabin using Reclaimed Pallet Wood and Nails
- Father and Son Build Heated Tiny Bunk House Cabin for $160!
- Teen Builds Tiny Tree Cabin For Less Than 2k
- 13-Year-Old Builds Tiny Cabin for $1500!
Our big thanks to Peter Christianesen for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Construction | Sheds | Father/Son Build $15k Tiny Cabin… How To Build A Cabin
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Couple’s High-Top VW Camper with Solar - July 3, 2020
- He Built A 400-sq.-ft. Whimsical Tree House! - June 26, 2020
- They Turned This Cargo Trailer Into A Cozy, Stealthy, And Beautiful Camper - June 25, 2020