Now here is a tiny house design we’ve never seen before! This unique 39′ Entertainer Deluxe from Indigo River Tiny Homes has a kitchen in the gooseneck — and not just any kitchen, but a bold red/pink kitchen with stainless steel countertops and a pegboard.
Just before the kitchen, there’s a smaller bedroom and the other side of the tiny house features the main bedroom that has standing room all around the bed. A cozy living room and luxurious bathroom sit beneath each of the lofts. What’s your favorite part of this design?
Don’t miss other amazing stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Two Lofts and Lots of Living Space in this 39-ft. Home on Wheels with a Gooseneck Kitchen
They’re almost done with the stairs.
There’s plenty of room for seating here.
A mini-split provides heating and cooling.
These cubbies under the loft bedroom are a neat idea.
It makes for a cozy living room.
You can store plenty in here!
This is the view from the gooseneck area.
First, there’s a kids’ loft.
Beyond the loft is the kitchen.
It’s a BOLD pink-red color! Exciting.
There’s a large fridge and space for a convection oven and a cook top.
The pegboard is a great idea.
The bathroom is through that doorway.
There’s a second exit and a nice glass shower.
It looks like a washer and dryer fit here.
The main loft has room to stand up and walk around the bed.
Those little cubbies maximize the storage.
I might put a thin wardrobe here to hang clothes.
What do you think of this layout?
- The 39-ft. Entertainer Deluxe by Indigo River Tiny Homes features a unique design with a kitchen in the gooseneck, showcasing a bold red/pink color scheme.
- The tiny home includes a smaller bedroom before the kitchen and a main bedroom with ample standing room around the bed.
- A cozy living room and luxurious bathroom are located beneath each of the lofts.
- The layout includes two lofts and provides plenty of living space.
- The kitchen features stainless steel countertops and a pegboard for storage.
- The bathroom includes a glass shower stall, and there is space for a washer and dryer.
- The main loft allows for standing and walking around the bed, and there are cubbies for storage optimization.
- The tiny home has a framing structure of SIPs (Structural Insulated Panels)
- 39′ L x 10’4″ W x 13.5′ H dimensions.
- The Entertainer Deluxe offers a total of 399 sq. ft. of living space and weighs 23,000 lbs.
- More information about the Entertainer Deluxe can be found on the Indigo River Tiny Homes website.
- The Classic: A 20-ft. Tiny House by Indigo River Tiny Homes
- 399 sq. ft. Homesteader Deluxe Tiny House by Indigo River Tiny Homes
- Indigo Go Compact Tiny House by Indigo River Tiny Homes
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- The Coastal Tiny House by Handcrafted Movement - October 4, 2023
- Country Tiny Home – One Floor! – by Handcrafted Movement - October 4, 2023
- Modern Tiny Home with Lift Bed by ACRO - October 3, 2023