This is the 180 Sq. Ft. Create Contentment Tiny Home on Wheels. The couple and their dog have been living in it for the last two years and they designed and built it with the help of Tiny Home Builders, Tiny House Build and Minim Homes. Enjoy!
Couple Living in a 180 Sq. Ft. Tiny House on Wheels
- Large outdoor deck with tiny dog house
- Open living area with couch
- Washer/Dryer combo
- Two sleeping lofts
- Stairs (which lead to master loft) with storage
- Built-in ladder leads to extra sleeping/lounge loft
- Spacious kitchen with deep sink, oven, stove, refrigerator and dishwasher
- 23 sq. ft. bathroom with sink, toilet and shower
- Create Contentment (Home Sweet Home)
- Create Contentment (Homepage)
- Tiny House Lessons from this Couple
Our big thanks to Austin Thompson for sharing!
Austin Thompson is a 27-year-old structural engineer from Gainesville, FL. He blogs at CreateContentment.com, and you can find him on Facebook, Instagram (@createcontentment), and Twitter (@cre8contentment). Learn more about the lessons Austin learned from living in a tiny house here.
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Perfect Tiny Home on a Foundation (With Land) in Olympia, Washington For Sale - July 20, 2018
- ADA Compliant Tiny House on a Foundation by Tiny SMART House - July 20, 2018
- 24ft Farmhouse by Liberation Tiny Homes - July 20, 2018