This is the 180 Sq. Ft. Create Contentment Tiny Home on Wheels.
Don’t miss other incredible tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Couple Living in a 180 Sq. Ft. Tiny House on Wheels
- Large outdoor deck with tiny dog house
- Open living area with couch
- Washer/Dryer combo
- Two sleeping lofts
- Stairs (which lead to master loft) with storage
- Built-in ladder leads to extra sleeping/lounge loft
- Spacious kitchen with deep sink, oven, stove, refrigerator and dishwasher
- 23 sq. ft. bathroom with sink, toilet and shower
Our big thanks to Austin Thompson for sharing!🙏
Austin Thompson is a 27-year-old structural engineer from Gainesville, FL. He blogs at CreateContentment.com, and you can find him on Facebook, Instagram (@createcontentment), and Twitter (@cre8contentment). Learn more about the lessons Austin learned from living in a tiny house.
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4-Story Off-Grid Tree House on 10 Acres in Sagle, Idaho - September 14, 2020
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) - August 17, 2020
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020