Meet Dritzz. He and his dog, Cedar, were tent-living in Alaska when he came across an amazing deal on an 1986 4-wheel drive Ambulance with just 35,000 miles.
He put about $2k into making it a home. His girlfriend wanted a kitchen and a library, and you’ll find both inside his build. There’s an induction cooktop, Murphy bed made from locally-sourced lumber, and plans for an indoor shower down the road.
Enjoy the Tiny Home Tours video at the end of the post.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Wait Until You See the Murphy Bed!
Before the Ambulance, Dritzz was living in a tent.
It needs some mechanical upgrades, but works well enough for now.
VIDEO: $7K Budget Ambulance Tiny House w/ Clever Murphy Bed
- Jake’s Japanese Ambulance Bus Conversion w/ Fold-Down Stage
- 1997 E450 4×4 Diesel Ambulance Conversion With A Shower!
- Former Paramedic Firefighter in his Overlandbulance
Our big thanks to Allison & Erika of Tiny Home Tours/Youtube for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Beautiful, New Extra Long Boho For Sale Now - February 2, 2023
- Brown Bird and Company Campervan Conversion: The Nevis - February 2, 2023
- Buddhism and Meditation in Her Van - February 2, 2023