This is a great tiny house from a new-to-us tiny house builder — Tiny FL! Located in Florida, they produce beautiful luxury tiny homes. This is one of their most recent builds, and it includes tons of sleeping areas! Not only does it have two lofts, it includes a first-floor bedroom.
Additionally, you’ll find a spacious living room and kitchen between the lofts. The cabinetry is all very sleek with no pulls, and the bathroom has a large glass shower stall. Tell us what you think in the comments!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter
Two Lofts Plus a Ground Floor Bedroom in 36 Feet
The living room is right in the center of the home.
Looking over at the kitchen area.
Super sleek flat-face cabinets.
The ladder to the loft above the main bedroom.
That loft has built-in storage.
There’s a large closet in the bedroom.
Nice spacious shower stall!
- Two lofts
- 3/4 bathroom with large shower stall
- Sleek, modern cabinets (no pulls)
- Two-burner cooktop
- Retro-style refrigerator
- Couch/living area in the middle
- Ground floor bedroom with built-in closet
- Lots of windows!
- 36 fet
- Sold for $125,000
- 36-ft. Homesteader Tiny House with a Dog Kennel
- 14’x 36’ Shed to House Conversion in North Carolina
- 36ft Tiny House w/ Baby Room & 370sf of Space Inside!
Our big thanks to James D. for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Sleek, Professional Ford Transit Van w Shower Room - August 8, 2022
- Paralympian’s Ultra-Accessible Ford Transit Van Life - August 8, 2022
- Louise Van Conversion: Zen Camper Van with a Shower - August 6, 2022