This 266 square foot tiny house has all you need, including a downstairs bedroom with a door that’s completely private from the rest of the tiny house! It’s for sale for $37k in Oregon City, Oregon.
The home also features two lofts, one with a built in ladder and the other without one. The kitchen area has space for a refrigerator, and you could add an electric cooktop and possibly an oven after-the-fact. There’s plenty of room for a couch in the main area, and the bathroom includes a flush toilet and standing shower stall.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
266 THOW with First Floor Bedroom: $37K
A handy telescoping ladder provides access to the second loft.
The kitchen has a sink with a view.
This loft over the bathroom is perfect for storage.
Closet and hot water heater in the bathroom.
Shower stall with cedar siding around it.
Simple flush toilet and a window for ventilation.
Built-in ladder provides access to the second loft (used as an office).
A queen bed easily fits into the first floor bedroom.
- Check out the 3D tour of the house here
- Asking $37,000
- Oregon City, Oregon
- 28′ x 9.5′ / 266 square feet
- Requires trip permit to move since it is wider than the legal 8.5′, because of this it is not RV certified either
- 2 storage lofts – 1 with “stairs,” one without
- Carpet in the lofts, but not professionally installed, just cut and laid out like an area rug.
- Porch was built-on separately and easily removed. If you have a way to disassemble and transport the porch, you are welcome to have it
- Main floor bedroom is a separate room with a pocket door and fits Queen bed (separate room w/ door)
- Large bathroom with storage areas and 12-gallon electric water heater
- Interior walls are pine and bathroom is cedar. Clear-coated.
- Laminate flooring in main area + bedroom + vinyl in bathroom
- Interior walls are 9.5-10′ high (sloped roofline)
- Kitchen cabinets are 5′
- Loft trim pieces are peel and stick wallpaper that could be removed and painted
- I believe the electric panel is 125A
- Triple axle 15k lb trailer
- Fiber cement siding w/cedar
- Built in 2018 by a professional builder, lived in since August 2018
- Items/Furniture included: wall shelving, closet units in bedroom and bathroom, medicine cabinet, bathroom vanity, tall bathroom mirrored cabinet, telescoping ladder for 2nd loft, metal queen bed frame, water heater, bedroom tv mount. Willing to discuss including other items
- First Floor Bedroom Dark Horse Tiny House by Build Tiny in New Zealand FOR SALE!
- 52 Tiny Houses with Downstairs Bedrooms!
- Big Tiny House With Slide-Outs And Downstairs Bedroom
Our big thanks to Hannah for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Raising the Roof in Their Skoolie: Financial Independence Journey - April 13, 2021
- Jack Hanna’s 700 Sq. Ft. Cabin in Montana - April 13, 2021
- John & Elsa’s Tiny House Project in New Zealand - April 12, 2021