Here’s a great 20′ tiny home that puts a unique twist on a loft. It features a half loft — on the bottom half is the bedroom, and on the top is the living room with plenty of standing room. This means no climbing downstairs in the middle of the night to the bathroom (which has a shower stall and a toilet).
The middle of the THOW has a galley kitchen complete with a two-burner cooktop, convection oven, and a large sink. For eating, there’s a bar area that flips up to provide more space. Take a look below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this, join our Free Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
Beautiful THOW w/ Bold Blue Cabinets
Here you can see the half loft, with the bedroom underneath.
Step cabinets lead to the living room part of the loft.
View from the bedroom loft.
The galley kitchen has everything you need.
Bathroom has a little sink and a toilet.
The exterior is a mix of cedar and board and batten.
There is an air-conditioning system
- Board and batten finishes
- SIP panel construction
- 20′ L x 8.5′ W x 13.5′
- Nifty bedroom under a half living room setup
- Bathroom with shower stall and flush toilet
- Full kitchen
- Beautiful bold blue cabinetry
Learn more and inquire
- Paying Off Student Loans in Their Tiny House on Wheels
- Modern and Colorful 28-ft. Kootenay Tiny House by Tru Form Tiny
- Their DIY 24×24 Cabin in Alaska
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Beautiful, New Extra Long Boho For Sale Now - February 2, 2023
- Brown Bird and Company Campervan Conversion: The Nevis - February 2, 2023
- Buddhism and Meditation in Her Van - February 2, 2023