Now here’s a micro home for you! This handcrafted whimsy wagon has so much character in such a small space.
The exterior looks like something from another time, and there are lovely carved and painted details all over. Seating for two on the covered porch, and inside there’s a couch/bed taking up the back of the wagon. Some built-ins provide storage and a spot for a hot plate. And a stove keeps the place warm.
Three windows on one side open up to let in light and fresh air. It’s for sale for $43,000 in Rhode Island, and you can contact the seller here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Stunning Handcrafted Caravan in Rhode Island: $43K
The details on this wagon, like the pattern in the corners, make it one-of-a-kind
I love that the porch is just big enough for some seating.
Built-ins allow for a little electric stovetop and some storage.
A tiny stove in the corner keeps things cozy.
I love the wood-work!
The bed/couch with a little storage beneath.
There’s a tiny table attached to the wall.
How cute are these?
Some beautiful carving details.
- Construction: Spruce framing mounted on an aluminum flatbed trailer
- Cherry floor
- Butternut Wood Paneling
- Walnut accents (the darker wood)
- Features: Wood burning stove
- 12 Volt lighting
- Oil lamps on gimbals
- Galley with a butane stove
- Insulated Covered porch with built in seating
- Simple cooler and Porta Potti outside
- Switchboard for electric Under bed storage space
- This is truly a magical piece. In addition to being a permanent tiny home, it could be used as a whimsical mobile home, an Airbnb, or a beautiful addition to someone’s garden. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you’d like a virtual tour or more details. Thanks!
- Covered Wagon with Victorian Interior at Dude Ranch in Nevada
- The Gracie Gypsy Wagon by Rolling Homes, Australia
- MJ’s Stylish and Cozy Wine Theme Tiny House: My Tiny Wine Wagon
Our big thanks to Taylor for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Jonathan and Curtis’ 100% Solar Bus Life Retirement - September 18, 2021
- Sand Pebble Cottage on Cape Cod - September 18, 2021
- Outer Banks Art Deco Geodesic Dome Home - September 17, 2021