The biggest debates when converting a van seem to be 1) Should you install an indoor shower? and 2) Should you have a fixed bed or a convertible one? Blake and Tabby chose to maximize space and leave out the shower. They also chose a convertible bed that sets up as a U-shaped conversation area during the day.
They’re taking this fantastic ProMaster to visit all the National Parks and have no plans of quitting vanlife anytime soon. Because they’d sold most of their belongings and furniture before moving into the van, the space felt rather luxurious compared to eating ramen in their empty apartment! You can see why in the tour below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Discover the Abundance of Counter Space in Their Impressive Van Conversion
I just love the overhead cabinets!
The bed converts to a U-shaped dinette when needed.
VIDEO: Self-Built Camper Van for a National Parks Tour
- Blake and Tabby opted to maximize space in their van conversion by forgoing an indoor shower.
- They chose a convertible bed that transforms into a comfortable U-shaped conversation area during the day.
- Their ProMaster van is their trusty vehicle of choice for exploring all the National Parks.
- The couple has no plans of quitting van life anytime soon and enjoys the freedom it offers.
- After selling most of their belongings, the van space felt luxurious compared to their previous empty apartment.
- Don’t miss the abundance of counter space showcased in their impressive van conversion.
- The overhead cabinets add a touch of functionality and storage to their mobile home.
- The convertible bed allows for flexibility, providing a cozy sleeping area and transforming into a dinette when needed.
- Don’t forget to watch the captivating video tour (above) of their self-built camper van, perfect for National Parks adventures.
- You can also follow the couple right here on Instagram.
- Linda & Bill Retire in A Self-Built ProMaster Van
- Her ProMaster Van Conversion with a Murphy Bed
- DIY Ram Promaster with a Skylight
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Micromansion: Ultra Modern THOW w/ Elevator Bed - October 3, 2023
- Big Bear Van’s Santa Monica Sleeps Up to 5 People! - October 3, 2023
- Tres Volcanes: Two-Bedroom Costa Rica Tiny Home - October 3, 2023