This is a two-story tree cabin on a working farm in Michigan otherwise known as the outpost treehouse.
It features an upper deck, kitchenette, eating nook/cafe, bathroom, and an amazing bedroom. What do you think?
Don’t miss other awesome cabins like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Two-Story Tree Cabin on a Farm in Michigan
The owner originally built it as a dream house for the family, but now they’ve chosen to share it with others.
The bedroom has these amazing windows and views.
VIDEO: Two-Story Tree Cabin in Michigan
- Tree cabin on a 65-acre working farm
- Handmade cedar frame bed
- Sitting area for work or dining
- Entryway cafe with kitchenette for morning coffee
- Mini fridge
- Wall-mounted flat-screen TV
- Air conditioning
- Modern bathroom
- Located in East Leroy, Michigan
- 350-sq.-ft. Solar-Powered Tree Cabin
- Tree Cabin in the Woods of Kissimmee, Florida
- Walker Pond Tiny Tree Cabin in Vermont
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours/YouTube for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- REVIEW: Jackery 1500 Solar Generator + 4 x SolarSaga 100W Panels - October 17, 2021
- Jackery’s 9th Anniversary Sale: 15% Discount on Solar Generators, Solar Panels, And Battery Banks - October 17, 2021
- Felling Tiny House Plans - October 15, 2021