I can’t wait to see what the True North Retreat looks like when completed! Acorn Tiny Homes just sent us this press release of their latest tiny home design along with tons of renderings of the space you can check out below. The house can be either placed on a trailer or on skids as a cottage, depending on where you want to put it.
Amazingly, this 38′ by 10′ THOW can sleep up to 7 people! There are two lofts, a private gooseneck bedroom, and you could even put someone on the couch. Additionally, there’s a spacious living area, an amazing U-shaped kitchen with full-sized appliances, and a 3/4 bathroom. The Cottage-Country finishes make this a cozy place to call home!
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Country Cottage Tiny House on Wheels by Acorn Tiny Homes
Spacious Design: Boasting a generous 546 square feet of living space, the True North Retreat provides ample room to live, work, and play comfortably.
Measuring 38′ x 10′ 6” x 13′ 6” on a Gooseneck trailer, this tiny home offers a well-optimized layout.
Accommodating: With sleeping accommodations for up to seven individuals, it’s the perfect place for families, friends, or solo adventurers.
Abundant Natural Light: Featuring 19 triple-glazed, energy-efficient windows, a classic craftsman front door, and a secondary access point with a 5′ wide full-glass patio door, the True North Retreat invites the outdoors in.
Durable Exterior: The stylish faux stone and metal siding and roofing are designed to last a remarkable 50 years, providing a low-maintenance and timeless appearance.
Fully Equipped: This turn-key home includes all appliances and furniture, with options for mattress, skirting, and onsite setup.
Outdoor Oasis: Enjoy outdoor cooking with the built-in BBQ station, complete with a grill, mini-fridge, washing station, and BBQ pass-through window all included.
Clever Storage Solutions: The True North Retreat features custom cabinetry with integrated storage throughout, including a raised master bedroom with an oversized wardrobe offering 36 cubic feet of storage. It includes 2 loft/storage spaces.
Bathroom Functionality: The bathroom boasts a 4′ concrete-look shower with luxury floor-to-ceiling tile, with flushable and water-less (off-grid) toilets available.
Energy Efficiency: Constructed with wood framing and spray foam insulation, the True North Retreat also includes an exterior insulated layer that exceeds code requirements.
Two ERVs (Energy Recovery Ventilators), a Navien tankless water heater, and a ductless mini-split with a built-in heat pump ensure a comfortable and efficient living environment.
Certified for Permanence: CSA Z240 MH certified as a permanent dwelling in Canada, this model offers options for the USA market as well.
When on wheels, the trailer is purpose built and engineered by Kangaroo Trailers.
Off-Grid Living: Explore the off-grid lifestyle with solar power system and fully off-grid packages available.
Home Automation: Stay connected and in control when home or away with optional home automation features.
Green Living: Elevate your space with an upgradable stylish exterior and/or interior plant wall, available in both faux and live wall options.
Finally, here is the floor plan!
- $258,000 CAD ($186,859 USD) for a Tiny Home on Wheels
- $238,000 CAD ($166,859 USD) for a Garden Suite
- 546 sq ft
- 38′ x 10′ 6” x 13′ 6” on Gooseneck
- Sleeps up to 7
- 19 triple glazed, energy efficient windows, classic craftsman front front door and secondary access with 5′ wide, full glass, patio door
- Stylish faux stone and metal siding and roofing with a 50 year life span for a long lasting and maintenance-free look
- Turn key home with all appliances and furniture included (mattress, skirting, and onsite set up are also available)
- Custom cabinetry, with integrated storage throughout
- Built in BBQ station with grill, mini fridge, and washing station included
- Large U-shaped 26 sq ft kitchen quartz counter top, with eat-at bar and BBQ pass-through window
- Raised master bedroom and 2 loft/storage spaces
- Master bedroom includes storage bed, and an oversized wardrobe with 36 cubic feet of storage
- Flushable and water-less (off-grid) toilets are available
- 4′ concrete look shower with luxury floor to ceiling tile
- Wood framed construction with spray foamed insulation, and an exterior insulated layer for continuous insulation that exceeds code requirements
- 2 ERVs (Energy Recovery Ventilator) to ensure healthy air and a healthy home
- Navien tankless water heater
- Ductless Minisplit (A/C) with built in heat pump
- Purpose built and engineered trailer by Kangaroo Trailers
- CSA Z240 MH certified as a permanent dwelling for Canada (USA options also available)
- Solar system and fully off-grid packages available
- Home automation available
- Upgradable stylish exterior and/or interior plant wall (both faux and live wall options are available)
- Solar-Powered Gooseneck Tiny Home
- Gooseneck Tiny House with 3 Slide Outs
- 25-ft. Gooseneck Tiny House with a Standing Room Loft
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 2023 NOAH-Certified 28′ Double Loft Tiny Home - December 2, 2023
- Tree House Tiny House with 3 Standing Bedrooms! - December 2, 2023
- Safe and Sonder Van Life with Hanging Swing Chairs - December 2, 2023