This is the new triple axle Liberation Tiny Home on Wheels.
It’s the latest tiny house build by Liberation Tiny Homes in Lancaster, PA.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thanks!
NEW Triple Axle Tiny House by Liberation Tiny Homes
- 28′ custom tiny house modern exterior with farmhouse interior
- Triple 7k axle custom trailer
- Custom AZEK exterior wall cladding
- Clear cedar exterior accents
- 28 gauge Galvalume roofing
- Anderson 100 series windows
- Glass entry door with sidelight and built in blinds
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring
- IKEA kitchen cabinets with butcher block countertops
- 24″ farmhouse sink
- Subway tile backsplash
- Custom pipe and pine shelving
- Custom stairway cabinet
- Pine tongue and groove interior wall boards
- Non toxic Roxul insulation all around
- Separette composting toilet
- Custom subway tiled shower enclosure with sliding glass door
- Custom tapered vanity cabinet to maximize bathroom space. (with vessel sink)
- LED lighting all around
- Ecotemp on demand propane water heater
- 9000 btu mini split
- Price as shown:$62,900.
Our big thanks to Marcus Stoltzfus for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Couple’s Cargo Trailer Camper Conversion - October 18, 2019
- 12-Ft. Wide Barn-style Tiny Cabin on Wheels For 30k in Montana - October 18, 2019
- Tiny House-Friendly Lots Near Hague, New York - October 17, 2019