While you can’t make it in time for this Thanksgiving, maybe make a plan to visit America’s Hometown next year!
You can stay in this traditional log cabin overlooking a cranberry bog, just minutes from downtown Plymouth where you can visit the rock where the Pilgrims (according to local lore) landed, take a tour of the Mayflower II and even enjoy a visit to Plimoth-Patuxet Museum to see what life looked like in 1627 for the colonists and native Wampanoag tribe.
This stunning home has two downstairs bedrooms, as well as an open loft with sofa bed couches and a finished basement with a pool table, huge TV and more dining space. You can book your stay on Airbnb. Reviews say the host, Garrett, bakes you fresh cranberry bread!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Stay in This Log Cabin Overlooking a Cranberry Bog
Here’s the log cabin in snow.
There’s a large kitchen where you can easily cook family meals.
There’s even a dishwasher!
Dining for four in the main room.
A sturdy wooden staircase takes you to the loft.
I love that they kept all the gorgeous wood.
The living room is also wide open with cathedral ceilings.
This IKEA sofa opens up for additional sleeping.
Here’s part of the full bathroom.
There’s a shower and tub.
And a kitty-corner toilet.
Here’s one of the downstairs bedrooms.
That bed looks luxurious!
And another bedroom with tons of light.
Climbing up to the loft.
Modern couches make a good space to relax.
And here’s the basement lounge area.
Pool table included.
If you come in summer/early fall, you can enjoy the outdoor deck.
- A large, raised outdoor deck with gas BBQ overlooks the back yard and cranberry bogs
- Large flat screen TV and free streaming internet services (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc.)
- Keurig Instant Coffee machine is always on with complimentary K-Cups, hot chocolate and tea.
- Two comfortable and clean bedrooms with king size, cherry wood bed and queen-sized bed, respectively.
- The loft area has two brand new sofa/sofa beds that can accommodate 4 additional guests comfortably
- The living room offers an Ikea futon sofa/double sofa bed, if needed.
- Magical Log Cabin with Three Bedrooms, Pennsylvania
- River Bend Log Cabin in Tennessee
- Juniper Lane Northwest Log Cabin
Our big thanks to Garrett for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Isabelle’s Baluchon-Built Tiny House: The Nottingham - April 16, 2021
- Amata 29 Ft THOW w/ King Sized Loft For Sale - April 16, 2021
- Introducing Hygge Supply Kit Homes - April 15, 2021