I don’t know about you, but when I first saw a tiny house on a trailer it gave me hope for my dreams.
So today I wanted to introduce you to Molly, Zack, and Neil. They’ve built their own tiny house and used it so they can chase the best spots to pro ski! That’s living the dream for them.
What’s your version of living the dream?
Tiny Houses so you can Live your Dreams
Life is short. That’s why I’m encouraged when I see people who are truly pursuing what they want out of life. We have scarce, precious time to pursue our passion. So what’s yours?
What is it that you’ve always wanted to do but have put off for whatever reasons? I bring this up because there’s nothing like the energy from someone who is enthusiastic about what he or she is doing. Don’t you think?
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
“Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Photo Courtesy of Neil Provo
So now it’s your turn to answer the all too important question: What have you always wanted to do but have for some reason, put off?
And then finally… If you had a tiny house, do you think it would be easier to make your dreams a reality?
Let’s talk about it in the comments below.
And if you enjoyed this message, please do me a quick favor and share it on your social (only if you want to) using the social buttons below. Thanks! 🙏
In the meantime, why not meet some other people who are living their dreams thanks in part to their tiny homes?
- She Moved into a Tiny House to Travel After Retiring Early as a Cop!
- Retired Couple’s Residential-Quality School Bus Tiny Home
- Single Mom’s Modern Nostalgia Retirement Tiny Home!
- Man Builds Two Off Grid Tiny Cabins for Retirement
- 72-year-old Woman goes Tiny: Simple Retirement in a 166 Sq. Ft. Cabin
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 4-Story Off-Grid Tree House on 10 Acres in Sagle, Idaho - September 14, 2020
- Our Podcast Interview with Tim Mastic (He Moved Into A New Tiny House Community in Florida) - August 17, 2020
- 20-ft. Tumbleweed Cypress Tiny House - August 11, 2020