Bryant is no stranger to living tiny! He had spent almost a year living in a van (and not a converted van, just a van he slept in) before deciding he wanted something homier and purchased a bus. He later met Arissa, traveled and worked with her, and then they got to building out this gorgeous skoolie!
Unlike many skoolie conversions, they chose to use residential windows in their build. They also wanted a TV without needing to look at it all the time, so they have it pop up out of their mantle! In the bathroom, you’ll find beautiful tile work set with flexible mortar, and the kitchen features live-edge countertops. Tell us your favorite part in the comment.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Raised-Roof Skoolie w/ Residential Windows
They love boondocking with their adorable dog.
A closer look at the hidden TV setup.
VIDEO: DIY Raised Roof School Bus w/ Rustic Interior
- Guy Meets Girl Gets a Skoolie!
- Empty Nester’s Little Homie Skoolie Conversion
- Bussy McBusFace: Couple’s Skoolie w/ DIY Mosaic Shower & Dutch Door
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Family’s 500 sq. ft. Barndominium: Home, Gym & Workshop - December 3, 2022
- Barbara’s 18 ft. Industrial Farmhouse with a Porch - December 3, 2022
- 24-foot Little Rock Tiny House w/ a Lift Bed for $30,000 - December 2, 2022