Candice and Simon had tried out vanlife in Australia pre-pandemic, but when COVID sent them back to their home countries (Canada and the UK, respectively), Candice started looking for a bigger vehicle that could serve as a future home for the couple.
A family friend sold Candice the step up truck which she spent 8 months renovating solo before Simon could get back to Canada to help her finish. Now she does lashes and make-up design on-the-go, and Simon tackles his 3D design work from their high-tech indoor setup. Enjoy the tour below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
MakeUp Artist & Graphic Designer’s Bread Truck Conversion
They really prioritized a spacious kitchen area.
In the corner, their couch hides a tub!
VIDEO: Stealth Bread Truck Tiny House
- Couple’s DIY Box Truck Conversion for Visiting National Parks
- His Totally Stealth City-Living Box Truck Apartment
- 2 Years Living in a Box Truck Tiny Home Conversion
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Her Tiny Community Retirement After Bay Area Career - November 29, 2022
- Off-Grid Living in their Mitchcraft THOW - November 28, 2022
- Affordable One Floor Tiny Home $21.9K - November 28, 2022