This restored 1957 Spartan ‘Executive Mansion’ travel trailer is up for auction on eBay right now.
It’s 8′ wide by 50′ long so it’s approximately 400 square feet of space inside with no sleeping lofts.
Finding this trailer really opened my eyes to what else is possible with tiny houses on trailers.
According to the owner/seller on eBay, “After WWII Tulsa Oklahoma’s Spartan Aircraft company switched its production of aircraft to travel trailers, including this spacious and ever so rare park model, the 50′ Executive Mansion.”
It’s technically a park model because it has no holding tanks so it’s designed to be used at a campground, RV park/community, or on your own land.
50′ Long Spartan Executive Mansion Park Model Trailer
I think you’ll really enjoy how beautiful it is inside too then head on over to the eBay listing to learn more if interested:
More Highlights & Details on this 8′ x 50′ Trailer
- Even though it’s a park model no permits are required to tow it because it’s less than 8’6″ wide.
- Windows & vents designed to create passive circulation.
- Built out of aircraft aluminum (no fiberglass or plastic in construction process).
- This is a park model with no holding tanks.
- Restoration took 14 months to complete and everything was kept as original as possible.
- Everything for this project was documented.
- The trailer’s plumbing was all re-piped and new drains were installed.
- All new appliances in the kitchen.
- All the windows have been repaired (all the crank window parts were replaced) and tinted with lifetime UV protected film.
- The trailer tires are brand new and the trailer was refinished.
- Minimal work was done to the outside and it is free of leaks.
- Currently located in South Orange County, California.
- The roof and body is very straight and is water tight.
- Tows great with a 3/4 ton or greater truck.
- Priced at $49,250.
Want More Tiny House Inspiration?
If you enjoyed this 50′ long Spartan trailer made out of aircraft aluminum you’ll LOVE our free daily tiny house newsletter with even more!
And you can help spread the housing revolution by sharing this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Email using the buttons below. Thank you!