I just had to show you this concept called Trailer Park.
It’s a mobile public park in the New York City area.
The interior of a travel trailer (14′ x 8′ x 7′) has been transformed into a real park.
That means hand laid bricks, plants, wooden benches, a water fall, fish pond, and skylights all inside of the trailer.
Tiny Mobile Public Park?
Yes! Learn and see more below:
This mobile public park was designed and built by Kim Holleman with the help of students and interns.
The idea became real when she bought an 18′ Coachmen travel trailer on eBay to start the project.
By now it has travelled all over areas surrounding New York City like Manhattan, Uptown, Downtown, Brooklyn and more.
Mobile Public Park
Kim Holleman at TEDxCooperUnion Speaking about her Trailer Park
- Trailer Park, A Mobile Public Park (official page)
- Kim Holleman
- YouTube video of her TEDx Talk
- Featured on the NY Times
If you enjoyed this mobile park you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter with more!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Rare Bambi Airstream Turned into 80 Sq. Ft. Mobile Office - February 19, 2019
- Tiny house with ground floor bedroom and large kitchen - February 18, 2019
- 1967 VW Microbus Renovated by Zenbox Design - February 18, 2019