I’ve always been a fan of teardrop campers because they’re lightweight and inexpensive.
And that gives people the ability to travel and go on adventures at affordable prices.
With most teardrops you can even use 4-cylinder vehicles to tow. So you also save big on gas.
They’re ultra-light weight and super compact versions of RVs or travel trailers.
And whether you want to go out to hunt, camp, fish or adventure.. One of these little fellas would make a great tag along.
This Teardrop Trailer Even Has A/C!
Interior with Storage Underneath (And A/C)
And when not using the space for storage, it actually also works as a way to turn the sleeping area into a couch so you can lounge and hang out in the air conditioned space… Even during the hot summer days.
With Bed Set Up
Simple Sleeper Teardrop Camper Floor Plan
Can Be Towed by Large Motorcycles & Small Cars
It’s compact size is one of it’s greatest features because it’s so easy and inexpensive to tow.
Even More Storage Outside
This model comes with a 2-inch receiver in the rear where you can install a cargo basket, bicycle rack, or anything else you might need so you can take all of your gear with you.
More Specs on this Tiny Teardrop Camper
- Dimensions: 7’6″ (L) x 4′ to 5′ (W) x 4′ (H)
- Weight: 650 lbs
- Tires: 13″ high speed
- Construction: Premium hardwood ply with aluminum skin
The base model includes: A/C, rear cargo rack, drop floor, 2 doors and the mattress. It currently MRSPs for $4,900 for the 4′ wide version or $5,900 for the 5′ wide model.
Additional Options You Can Add If You Wanted
- Portable Sink for $250
- Roof Rack for $195
- 15-watt Solar Charger for $200
How to Get Your Own Little Sleeper
More Teardrop Trailers and Micro Campers You Might Also Like
- Mini Cooper Micro Camping
- Vintage VW Bug Rooftop Camping
- Teddybear Teardrop Camper
- Camp-Inn Teardrop Trailer Video Tour
Get Our Free Daily Emails on Tiny Houses
If you liked this teardrop trailer you’ll love our free daily tiny house newsletter!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Tiny House Village in Albuquerque - February 27, 2021
- 400-sq.-ft. Foothills Tiny House - February 23, 2021
- Ram ProMaster City Van Conversion: Weekender Camper by Voyager Conversions - February 23, 2021