Yvan and Sylvie are on their third bus conversion and loving every minute of the freedom (and early semi-retirement) that bus life offered them. Their marriage was struggling with Yvan gone for work all the time and Sylvie at home running the family business. So Yvan convinced his company to let him travel in their bus conversion, and they sold the business.
This is actually their third bus conversion, and it’s absolutely brilliant! Every inch of space has been carefully designed to be as functional as possible — and they even have an 8×8 bathroom in the back of the bus. The kitchen is large so they can do all the cooking they love, and they have a passenger seat up front so they can talk while driving. Pretty great!
Don’t miss other amazing tiny house stories, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Semi-Retired In Their Third Bus Conversion: A Luxury Coach Bus Turned DIY Motorhome
They have IKEA cabinets and peel-and-stick tile.
Everything is impeccably organized, practical and gorgeous.
VIDEO: Beautiful 45 ft. DIY Coach Bus Conversion
- Follow the couple on Instagram
- Subscribe to the couple’s YouTube Channel
- Subscribe to Tiny Home Tours on YouTube
- Retiring in a GMC Coach Bus Tiny House
- Coach Bus Turned Storage-Packed Tiny Home
- Retired Life in his $11,000 DIY Motorhome Tiny House
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Young Family’s $20k Tiny Home in Alaska with Twins - February 8, 2023
- His Modular Van Conversion And How To Build Your Own - February 7, 2023
- $6,000 Micro A-frame Cabin in NH - February 7, 2023