While loft bedrooms can be unpractical, the lofts that MitchCraft has been putting in their THOWs are a perfect compromise: There’s a landing where you can stand to get ready and put away clothes, and then a platform for the bed that’s more of a true “loft.”
But this lovely home has more than a good bedroom — the U-shaped kitchen with a dishwasher, the bathroom with a soaking tub, and even the compact office entryway make this a home you’ll want to bookmark! Custom-built for Rebecca, the final cost was around $175K for what you see.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Full Kitchen, Bath & Bedroom in This MitchCraft Creation
I’m always a sucker for the two-tone exterior!
There’s a step down from the French doors into the living room.
A wood burning stove warms up the home.
The kitchen is tucked under the main bedroom loft.
The other door takes you into the mudroom/office space.
Here you’ll find a desk and some shelving.
U-shaped kitchen always feel like a great idea.
Notice there’s an oven and a dishwasher!
A beautiful deep farmhouse sink.
You’ll also find a washer/dryer under the kitchen counter.
These bookcase stairs go to the secondary loft.
While these steps go to the main bedroom.
You can stand in front of the bed to get ready!
A skylight over the bed gives star views!
The view from the bed: A wardrobe!
Bookshelf, side table cube & a reading light.
Look at all the storage!
These cubbies for shoes right under the door are brilliant.
The secondary loft.
Storage built into the partition.
A lovely bowl sink under the medicine cabinet.
A stock tank tub gives you a spot to soak.
Just a close-up on these gorgeous tiles!
- Rebecca’s 10×30 THOW by MitchCraft offers a practical loft design with a landing for standing room and a platform bed.
- The home features a U-shaped kitchen with a dishwasher, a bathroom with a soaking tub, and a compact office entryway.
- Custom-built for Rebecca, the final cost for the tiny home was approximately $175K.
- The exterior showcases an attractive two-tone design, and inside, a wood-burning stove provides warmth.
- The kitchen includes an oven and dishwasher, while a beautiful deep farmhouse sink adds charm.
- Clever storage solutions are scattered throughout the tiny home, including bookcase stairs and cubbies for shoes.
- The main bedroom loft allows for standing in front of the bed, and a skylight above offers star views.
- The bathroom features a lovely bowl sink, stock tank tub, and Separette toilet, complemented by gorgeous tiles.
- Ross’s 35-foot Gooseneck Tiny House by MitchCraft Tiny Homes
- KerriJo’s Tiny Home by MitchCraft Tiny Homes
- Elise and Clara’s Amazing MitchCraft Gooseneck Tiny Home
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Is This the Perfect Off-Grid Family Tiny Home? - September 23, 2023
- Home on Wheels: A Family’s 50-Day Transition to RV Living - September 23, 2023
- His Incredible DIY Adventure Rig - September 22, 2023