This RV pad property comes complete with a shed that resembles a tiny house as well as a garage/storage area!
The cozy property is nestled in what is known as the Preserve of Texas community in Cleveland, Texas for $85,999 with a listed 288 square feet of living space built in 2017 on a 9,434 square-foot lot.
Tiny Living with an RV Pad in Cleveland, Texas
One can use this shed as a tiny home retreat or use it as a workspace, guest house, or hobby room.
The property offers access to outdoor amenities like four pools, a splash pad, fishing, picnicking, parks, and lakes. There’s even an equestrian center for anyone who enjoys horses.
Inside the shed is an air-conditioned living space with a kitchenette, bathroom, and a sleeping loft.
The property is located in The Preserve of Texas which offers an escape from the hustle and bustle.
This property offers a more relaxed, laid-back lifestyle.
There’s a storage shed on the property with a roll-up garage door, perfect for easy access to your gear and tools. And with a little creativity and imagination, the space could also be transformed into a charming artist’s studio, workshop, or maybe even some kind of additional cozy retreat. Lots of possibilities here!
Can you see yourself in a property like this? What would you do to customize the storage shed to fit your unique lifestyle and interests? What kind of RV would you imagine bringing to the property? Would you like to see more posts like this with real opportunities for building a tiny living space?
- Unique RV pad property with a shed resembling a tiny house
- Located in the Preserve of Texas, offering a serene country living experience
- Property features: 1 bed, 1 bath, 288 sqft living space, 9,439 sqft lot
- Access to outdoor amenities: 4 pools, splash pad, parks, lakes, equestrian center
- Versatile storage shed with roll-up garage door, ideal for storage or customization
- Perfect for full-time living or a vacation getaway
- Embrace tiny living and enjoy the simplicity and charm of this property
- The price point of $85,999
- Located at 667 Miller Dr, Cleveland, TX 77327, in a tranquil and picturesque setting
- Built in 2017
- Family’s Class A RV Conversion with a Playroom
- Family of 6 Downsized from 4000 Sq. Ft. Into an RV!
- Retired Military Family Moves Into an RV Full-Time
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Honey Suckle Rose Tiny Yurt Cabin in Austin, Texas - November 29, 2023
- Nomadic Van Life in his Nissan NV2500 That’s Built Like a Cabin - November 28, 2023
- Movable Roots’ Coastal Gem: The Tiny Wave Tiny Home - November 8, 2023