Right now I wanted to let you know about Paul’s tiny house for sale. It’s a Wildflower tiny cabin on wheels that he bought a few years back from Tiny Green Cabins and has been living in it for the last two years or so.
He doesn’t really want to sell it but the situation is that his parents are getting elderly so he’ll be assuming the mortgage of his parents home and moving to Seattle after many years in Boston.
And there’s no room for the tiny house on the small city lot where his parents are. Since he has nowhere to park it or keep it, he’s selling it and using the money for the move.
Paul’s Tiny House For Sale Near Boston
Images © Paul Monaci
Above, you can see the stainless steel Big Berkey Gravity Water Filter used above the sink (no plumbing or electricity is wired in this tiny house).
Similar Products that Might Help
Images © Paul Monaci
Video: The Wilderflower Bunkhouse 3
Inside there’s a butcher block countertop, sink, and a Nature’s Head Composting Toilet (worth $900) is also included at the asking price. Overall, almost $33,000 was put into it.
Asking price is $25,000.
– Unfinished weight per CAT scale: 6300lbs (probably more like 7000 lbs now that I installed a bathroom wall, mini kitchen and furnishings);
– Marvin Integrity windows: Energy Star rated, U-Factor 0.31, Solar Heat Gain Coefficient 0.33, Visible Transmittance 0.57;
– Trailer by Felling Trailers with dual axle, electric brakes, break away safety hitch, rated for 10,000 GVW;
– Steel frame constructed from 18 gauge cold formed steel fastened and welded to trailer;
– Floor sheating ¾” LP plywood;
– Aluminum skinned underside;
– Wall and roof sheating ½” CDX plywood;
– 1 layer of Ice & Water for roof;
– Energy Star ProRib steel roof (medium green);
– John Mannville 1” polystyrene floor insulation at 3 layers;
– John Mannville 1” foam board insulation at 2 layers;
– Tyvek house wrap;
– Soffits and fascia primed and painted cedar;
– 2-6 Steel front door;
– 1×6 Fir WP4 tongue and groove wall and ceiling paneling;
– Ash solid hardwood flooring;
– D4 Pro-lap steel siding (charcoal gray);
– Porch is finished with Trex decking, rails and stairs
Some other items that he’s including are insulated blinds and curtains, a collapsible ladder to the loft, shelving, and more. He also mentioned that he’s working with a company that might be able to provide financing to qualified buyers along with delivery options and a warranty. If you’re seriously interested contact Paul at (617) 460-3249 (EDT).
If you enjoyed this tiny house for sale you’ll absolutely LOVE our free daily tiny house newsletter with more! Thanks!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Steampunk Tiny House with Flip Down Porch, Full Size Bathroom, and Large Kitchen - June 22, 2018
- The Boomer Tiny House on Wheels by Build Tiny in New Zealand - June 22, 2018
- 25ft Studio Style Tiny House with Downstairs Sleeping - June 22, 2018