This is a 128-sq.-ft. tiny house built by a hobby carpenter while he lived in Maine. It’s now in New York and the seller’s lifestyle is changing so he’s selling his tiny house.
It has a loft bedroom, and a kitchen and bathroom under it. There’s a little sink, a shower stall, and it’s plumbed for a toilet but the seller used a composting one instead.
You can contact the seller over at Tiny House Marketplace here.
Don’t miss other quality tiny homes like this for sale, join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
Micro THOW For Sale for $50K in NY
Your view looking into the tiny house.
Kitchen under the loft bedroom.
Wainscoting covers the walls.
Light and bright loft bedroom area.
A shelf/ladder takes you up to the loft.
So much light comes in through the living room.
Here’s the shower stall.
And the composting toilet…
- I built this tiny house in Maine in 2016. I grew up doing carpentry and fixing things. I had fun building this and have loved to own it. My life is switching and I no longer need it. The design is simple and clean.
- I spent time and money to make sure it’s well insulated, air sealed, and has high quality doors and windows built on a brand new trailer designed by a manufacturer in Maine.
- Here are some more specs.
Insulation: 4” (R 22)rigid polygon in the floor, 2.5” (R 14) rigid polygon. 4” (R14) cellulose.
- Framing: Floor 2×6, Walls 2×4, Ceiling 2×12, cut to match.
- Electric: 100 amp breaker, 4 circuits, dedicated fridge line, 30 amp RV cord.
- Water: 77 gallon freshwater tank. NSP Certified and BPA Free.
- Gas: I built in a gas port and flange, and never ran a gas line.
- Hot water: 7 gallon Bosch electric hot water heaters. Uses 110V.
- Bathroom: Standup shower with Niagara’s water efficient show, can shift between .5/1/1.5 GPM
- Plumbing for freshwater toilet, though I use a combustible toilet mostly.
- Roof: EPDM 45 mil.
- Heat: I use an electric heater. Works perfect for grid tied.
- Manufactured by On the Road, Warren Maine. Designed for 15,000 pounds and rated for 9,990 so that police will not have an issue with a standard license.
- Lights are working
Trailer has great breaks
Total road milages is 900/miles
Tires are brand new.
- Window/Door Schedule
Door – Anderson Eagle Series Triple latch. Exterior Aluminum Clad
2 casement windows – Anderson 400 Series
1 awning window – Anderson 400 Series
3 – double hunt – 2 are Anderson Eagle – Aluminum Exterior Glad, 1 is 200 series
- Other Items
1) The trailer jack is functional but broken so difficult to use.
2) The exterior light is broken. I could fix it and have not bothered.
2) RV Cord
3) Water hose. Drinking water safe
5) Electric heater
6) Spare Water pump
- Fully-Furnished Modern THOW For Sale in WA
- Kayak Cafe Shepherd’s Hut Vacation in Quebec
- The Limited: 18 Ft Compact THOW by Uncharted Tiny Homes
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 2003 VW Eurovan Weekender w/ GoWesty Conversion - July 23, 2021
- Model One: Container Tiny House Plans For Sale - July 22, 2021
- Uplift One: Christopher’s 1971 Airstream Conversion - July 22, 2021