The N1 is the largest of the homes at The Oaks tiny house village in Tampa, Florida. Specially designed for the community, it boasts a spacious 564 sq. ft. (not including the large deck outside) and not one, but two bathrooms!
All on one level, the home is perfect for retirement-age folks who want to avoid stairs. There’s also an attached carport which none of the other tiny homes have. This home is one of two that are left for sale, so you’ll want to act quickly! You can buy it for $249,500 and the lot rent is $725/month.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
This Gorgeous Small Home with Two Bathrooms is Still Available and Now Includes a Carport
The large porch extends the living area substantially.
The open-concept kitchen and living room have Mid-Century charm.
A wall of windows/doors provides tons of light.
There’s a guest bathroom behind the wooden door there.
What a lovely private view!
The bedroom has a walk-around King-sized bed.
Here’s the en-suite bathroom.
A large walk-in shower with two shower heads.
More of the large porch.
Fun Mid-Century screen on the carport.
This is a lovely spot to pull up to!
I love the lighting under the overhang.
Here’s the overview of the floor plan.
- $725/month includes water, sewer, garbage/recycling, private deck(s), landscaping maintenance, security (gated access) and parking.
- Soft white walls with hard maple trim
- Huge opening window wall with large deck
- Very private lot
- King bedroom with walk around bed
- Large storage closet
- En suite bathroom with large tile shower
- Custom built-ins include bureau, night stands and full length mirror
- Frosted glass door leads from
- Built-in Smart TV
- Long running maple shelf
- Kitchen has full-size appliances
- Stainless convection range
- Venting M/W,
- Dishwasher, stone tops, pantry, storage shelf, laundry center
- HE washer/dryer
- Guest bathroom
- Covered carport with mid century
- Central heat and air conditioning w/NEST thermostat
- LED lighting
- All New N1: Mid-Century Modern Tiny Home From ESCAPE
- Escape Tradition Tiny House In The Olympic Mountains
- Nugget’s Tiny House: Vista Boho ESCAPE in WA
Our big thanks to Dan at ESCAPE for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Micromansion: Ultra Modern THOW w/ Elevator Bed - October 3, 2023
- Big Bear Van’s Santa Monica Sleeps Up to 5 People! - October 3, 2023
- Tres Volcanes: Two-Bedroom Costa Rica Tiny Home - October 3, 2023